Claiming For Your Car When You Use It for Business

Do you use a car for your own business? If yes, you might be able to use your own car to claim tax relief or capital allowances for the associated costs of owning and running it. There are also ways to claim for a car as a limited company.

There are lots of reasons why you might need to use a car in your business, from attending client meetings to making site visits. There are rules and regulations around making a claim for the costs associated with using your car for business activities.

To help you find your way, we made this video explanation to guide you through what you can claim for when using your car for your business.