We offer a complete payroll service from as little as £3 per payslip.
We don’t restrict how and when we work for you.
- Your own dedicated payroll clerk
- Unlimited help and advice throughout the year
- We take care of all dealings with HMRC and file all necessary returns
- Production of all employee payroll documentation
Not sure if you need a payroll service
Any business that has employees will need to run a payroll and submit RTI (Real Time Information) Returns to HMRC on each pay day. Unfortunately penalties starting at £100 per missed RTI return are payable to HMRC and any underpaid tax and NI due will also accrue interest.
This means it’s essential you have a good payroll provider in place straight away to avoid costly penalties and to ensure a smooth process when paying your employees.
If you run a business and employ staff then you will have to complete payroll. Payroll is the term used to describe records and calculations for the pay and deductions of employees under the PAYE (Pay As You Earn) system.
What’s included in our payroll service?
We aim to provide a truly comprehensive service and as such we handle all aspects of payroll for our clients from start to finish. We take care of everything necessary for your company to be completely compliant with all of the rules and regulations stipulated by HMRC.
If you choose us to complete your payroll you will receive all of the following benefits for a low monthly fixed fee:
- The production of your payslips, either weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly or on an ad hoc basis
- Submission of your RTI Returns
- Production and processing of your employee’s starter/leaver/year end forms such as P45, P46, P60 etc.
- The processing and claiming of employment allowance on your behalf
- Your employees holiday pay, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions
- We will email your payslips/forms and other information to ensure a speedy and efficient service
- We correspond with HMRC on your behalf
- We will represent you in the event of a payroll enquiry from HMRC
- Automatic email reminders to let you when your payroll is due, reducing the risk of penalties being issued for late filing
- Unlimited payroll help and advice throughout the year from your dedicated Payroll Clerk
How does our service work?
Whilst comprehensive we also take great care to ensure our service remains simple to use for the business owner or manager. No fuss, no back and forth every pay-day, just keep us informed of the times your employees have worked and we take care of the rest.
Once you have appointed us to manage your payroll we will send you a short form that gives us information such as the frequency your employees are paid and whether they receive a salary or wage etc.
Once in receipt of this information we will set up your companies payroll, and then all that remains for you to do each pay-day is let us know for how long each employee has worked that pay period. We then respond with payslips and a summary to tell you how much to pay each employee and how much to pay to HMRC.
We can also provide you with timesheets free of charge for you to use to gather information from your employees if you do not have your own.
Our service is so comprehensive that you will not have deal with the hassles and headaches of payroll and can concentrate on running your business.
And the price?
All of this and more is included in a fixed fee of £5 per month for up to two directors or £3 per payslip for employees (£12 per month minimum charge).
So for example, if you have 6 employees paid monthly our fee would be just £18 per month. It really is as simple as that.Get an instant quote