Our London Accountancy Services here to help businesses in The City
We have everything you need to grow your business
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Unlimited help and advice throughout the year
- We take care of all dealings with HMRC and file all necessary returns
- Cloud accounting software
Our City office is now open!
Our new London office is based in Canary Wharf. Although our accounting services are online (and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection) we thought it would be helpful to our many London based clients to have an office location nearby.
This brings many advantages to our London based clients, the most obvious being face to face meetings. Our online service is very comprehensive, including communication via Skype, live chat, e-mail and of course telephone, but sometimes you may just want to pop in to see your accountant. Our head office is still in Cheshire but our new office in the capital is growing all the time meaning more and more of our clients can benefit from a local accountant for an affordable price.
If you’re a London based business looking for an accountant then drop us a line on 020 3355 4047 and arrange to come in for a chat. Alternatively we can call out to see you at your home or place of work for your convenience!
Our new office address is: Suite 1, 5th Floor, City Reach. 5 Greenwich View Place, London, E14 9NN.
Our full range of online accountancy services for London Businesses
Use the links below to find out more about the specific online accountancy services we offer
Benefits for small businesses
As our client you would also get a host of extra benefits which other accountancy practices typically charge you extra for:
- Automated reminders for all of your important deadlines so you never risk paying expensive penalties
- A dedicated accountant that offers you unlimited help and advice throughout the year
- Free representation in the event of a HMRC inquiry. An inspection from HMRC can be very costly for a small business which is why we offer this free of charge to give you peace of mind. We can afford to do this as our clients being subject to an inspection is extremely rare.
- Free use of our cloud-based Pandle bookkeeping software. Pandle is the most intuitive and simple double entry bookkeeping software on the market today and so is perfect for small business owners who have little or no bookkeeping experience.
- Free business guides that explain the accounting and tax system in plain English, meaning that you can easily understand what is legally expected from you as a business owner.
So, why not get a quick, instant quotation using the form below to see how much you could save by using affordable accountants that are dedicated to keeping costs low?
Instant tailored quote calculator
Your privacy is paramount, and we will never share the details given above with any third party.