We provide affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed, monthly fee
Stay flexible. Online. By phone. In person.
We don't restrict how and when we work for you.
If your business is used to doing everything online, then great because so are we. If you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, then your dedicated accountant is always on hand. Or if you prefer to go over the details in person, then you're able to make an appointment at a time that suits you.
Take a tour of Pandle
Our cloud accounting
Our simple cloud bookkeeping software helps small businesses to become brilliant bookkeepers. We offer lots of support to help you get the most out of Pandle. Below are some videos showing you how to use the main features of Pandle.
Take a tour of our cloud accounting software Pandle
Our simple cloud bookkeeping software helps small businesses to become brilliant bookkeepers. We offer lots of support to help you get the most out of Pandle.
Easy to use, efficient and accurate. Pandle makes it easy for everyone to become expert bookkeepers
Pandle has a range of invoicing features including invoice creation, manual invoicing, bulk invoice emailing, invoice reminders, plus the ability to create recurring invoices.
Automatically pull your transactions from your bank account and categorise them easily in Pandle.
Keeping an eye on how well your business is doing is the difference between success and failure. Pandle’s reports show you exactly where your business stands financially.
Pandle is designed for the UK market, supporting both cash accounting and the flat rate scheme.
Hot off the press
A little more about us...
At The Accountancy Partnership we provide comprehensive and client focused accountancy service for a low, affordable monthly fee. From our offices in Wirral and London, we offer our online accounting services nationwide, throughout the whole of the UK.
Choosing to use an online accountant over a more traditional local-based accountant is no longer a risky proposition. With the continual improvements in technology and cloud-based bookkeeping software (such as our own, Pandle!) becoming universal, as a business owner you now stand to benefit in a number of ways.
One common worry expressed by those looking to switch from a local to an online accountant is that there won’t be someone on hand to answer their questions. However, we actually offer more methods of communicating with your accountant than a traditional high-street firm, including: over the phone, on email, via instant message, or even video conference and remote sessions. And if you live locally you can of course still make an appointment to come in and have a face-to-face meeting.
We complete small business accounting, for sole traders, contractors, partnerships, and limited companies, and can take care of all dealings with HMRC. Whether you’re just starting out or already have an established business, our fixed fee accounting services offer a perfect blend of simplicity and peace of mind.
Switching accountants painlessly
If you already have an accountant but are unhappy with their service or fees, switching to us is a straight forward and painless task.
We take care of the whole process for you with little to no effort required on your behalf. If appointed, we will contact your current accountant on your behalf and request all the information we need to carry on with your work.
We will then register as your agents enabling us to correspond with HMRC and make your necessary submissions. This process is a smooth transition that typically takes a few weeks.
To see how our low cost accountancy services will save you both time and money. Get an instant online quote using the link below and find out in less than one minute how much you could save.
Your own expert accountant
When you join us, you will receive your very own dedicated accountant. Our fully qualified and friendly team will be on hand to help you throughout the year for all your financial queries.
Benefitting from many years' experience of working with small businesses and with up-to-date knowledge on issues that can impact contractors and freelancers, we offer unlimited help and assistance throughout the year for all financial and tax matters.
As a customer we understand that there is nothing worse than being left on hold in a queue or waiting around for a reply to an email. That’s is why all our calls are answered immediately and never put in a queue, and emails are always responded to within one working day - but usually the same working day!.
This dedication to outstanding customer service is why we're proud to enjoy one of the best client retention ratios in the business!
Complete accountancy packages
While we offer a low cost accounting service, this does not mean we cut any corners. We are totally dedicated to helping your business flourish and can provide for everything you’ll need for your business to grow. We take care of your accounting and let you get on with making your business a success.
All of our accountancy packages include:
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Easy cloud accounting software
- Regular tax efficiency and business recommendations
- Representation in the event of a HMRC investigation
- Business guides and resources
- Unlimited help and assistance via Skype, email, phone & live chat
- Offices in London and Wirral
- Regular automatic reminders for all of your important deadlines
- Free review of your website and online marketing
- Access to a financial advisor, legal advisor and insurance broker
- We also offer financial advice on pensions, mortgages, investments, life assurance, inheritance tax planning and business insurance. Please ask a member of staff for further details.
Why choose The Accountancy Partnership?
- We operate nationwide and specialise in small and medium sized businesses. We currently represent over 3,000 businesses throughout the UK
- Our friendly staff have a wealth of experience and qualifications from the major accountancy and tax associations such as ACA, ACCA, AAT, ICPA, IFA, and FTA
- We have some of the most competitive fees on the market
- You pay monthly to spread the cost of your accountancy fees
- If you already have an accountant we take care of the transition ensuring it's a smooth process
- You will receive unlimited help and assistance throughout the year from your dedicated accountant and the rest of our team