We provide affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed, monthly fee
Stay flexible. Online. By phone. In person.
We don't restrict how and when we work for you.
If your business is used to doing everything online, then great because so are we. If you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, then your dedicated accountant is always on hand. Or if you prefer to go over the details in person, then you're able to make an appointment at a time that suits you.
Friendly, expert advice. Whenever you need it.
All of our services come with unlimited help and support provided at no extra cost throughout the entire year.
That help and advice will all come courtesy of your own fully qualified, dedicated accountant.
Six deceptively simple reasons why our clients choose us
- Fixed monthly fees
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Pay monthly by secure Direct Debit
- Unlimited help and advice
- Engage with us however suits your business
- Secure online registration
Hot off the press
A little more about us
At The Accountancy Partnership we provide comprehensive and client focused accountancy service for a low, affordable monthly fee. From our offices in Wirral and London, we offer our online accounting services nationwide, throughout the whole of the UK.
Choosing to use an online accountant over a more traditional local-based accountant is no longer a risky proposition. With the continual improvements in technology and cloud-based bookkeeping software (such as our own, Pandle!) becoming ubiquitous, as a business owner you now stand to benefit in a multitude of ways.
One common worry people share when considering switching to an online accountant is the loss of someone on hand to answer their questions should they need them. However, we actually offer more methods of communication than a traditional high-street accountant: you can call, email, instant message, or video conference your dedicated accountant and speak to them directly whenever you need them. And if you live locally you can of course still make an appointment to come in and have a face-to-face meeting.
We complete small business accounting, for sole traders, contractors, partnerships, and limited companies, and can take care of all dealings with HMRC. Whether you’re just starting out or already have an established business, our fixed fee accounting services offer a perfect blend of simplicity and peace of mind.
Changing your accountant doesn't need to be painful
If you already have an accountant but are perhaps unhappy with their service or maybe their fees no longer offer value for money, then becoming one of our clients is a straight forward and painless task.
A lot of businesses worry that changing accountants will involve a great deal of effort and so persevere with their current service even when they're unhappy. Thankfully this couldn't be further from the truth. If appointed, we will write to your current accountant on your behalf and request all the information we need to carry on with your work.
We will then register as your agents enabling us to correspond with HMRC and make your necessary submissions. This process typically takes a few weeks and is a very smooth transition 99% of the time.
We take care of the whole process for you, whether you have an accountant or have started a new business, all you have to do is appoint us as your accountant and we will take care of the rest.
Using our low cost accountancy services will save you both time and money. Get an instant online quote using the link below and find out in less than one minute how much you stand to gain.
Your own expert accountant
When you join us, you will receive your very own dedicated accountant. Our fully qualified and friendly accountants will be on hand to help you throughout the year whenever you should need them.
Benefitting from many years' experience of working with small businesses and with up-to-date knowledge on issues that can impact contractors and freelancers, we offer unlimited help and assistance throughout the year for all financial and tax matters. You can contact your accountant anytime by phone, email, instant messaging, video confering, or even arrange an appointment to speak with them in person.
As a customer we understand that there is nothing worse than being left on hold in a queue or waiting two days for a reply to an email. This is why all calls are answered immediately and you will never be put in a queue, and for emails we will always have a response to you within one working day (but usually the same working day!).
This dedication to outstanding customer service is why we're proud to enjoy one of the best client retention ratios in the business!
Complete accountancy packages
Just because we offer a low cost accounting service, does not mean we cut corners in any of our services. We are totally dedicated to helping your business grow and can provide for everything you will need as your business grows. We take care of your accounting and let you get on with making your business a success.
All of our accountancy packages include:
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Easy cloud accounting software
- Regular tax efficiency and business recommendations
- Representation in the event of a HMRC investigation
- Business guides and resources
- Unlimited help and assistance via Skype, email, phone & live chat
- Offices in London and Wirral
- Regular automatic reminders for all of your important deadlines
- Free review of your website and online marketing
- Access to a financial advisor, legal advisor and insurance broker
- We also offer financial advice on pensions, mortgages, investments, life assurance, inheritance tax planning and business insurance. Please ask a member of staff for further details.
Why choose The Accountancy Partnership?
- We operate nationwide and specialise in small and medium sized businesses. We currently represent over 3,000 businesses throughout the UK
- Our friendly staff have a wealth of experience and qualifications from the major accountancy and tax associations such as ACA, ACCA, AAT, ICPA, IFA, and FTA
- We have some of the most competitive fees on the market
- You pay monthly to spread the cost of your accountancy fees
- If you already have an accountant we take care of the transition ensuring it's a smooth processs
- You will receive unlimited help and assistance throughout the year from your dedicated accountant and the rest of our team