Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😀

← Back to blog

A Guide to Tax for General Partnerships

A general partnership is a way of operating a business with two or more people or corporate members. Just like any other…

Read More

How Do I Register A Business Partnership?

Just like other types of business structure, a general partnership must register with HMRC. This is that the partnership itself, and the…

Read More

What’s the Best Business Structure for a Contractor?

Independent contractors, consultants, or freelancers are self-employed individuals who work for businesses, usually on a short-term basis. Hiring a contractor enables firms…

Read More

How Do I Register as a Partner in a Partnership?

If you become a partner in a business partnership you’ll need to let HMRC know, using an SA401 form, so you can…

Read More

Which Legal Structure Should I Choose When I Start a Business?

The legal structure that you choose when you start a business affects how the business operates. It impacts the amount of tax…

Read More

What Happens When A Business Owner Dies Unexpectedly?

The untimely death of a business owner is just one of those subjects you don’t want to broach really isn’t it? That’s…

Read More
Load More...

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.


You only need this service if you want us to complete the bookkeeping on your behalf.

Would you prefer to complete your own bookkeeping?


Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.