A full time, permanent Accounts Senior is required to join our team in our Wirral office.
The role involves:
- Accounts and tax returns for limited companies (and some sole traders/partnerships)
- Minimal amount of bookkeeping
- VAT returns
- Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries
- Client meetings and correspondence
- No payroll, sales or admin work, this is handled by other departments within the company
Our ideal candidate must...
- Be highly organised and good at managing their own work load
- Be reliable and a good decision maker
- Be productive with a common sense approach to his/her work
- Be competent with technology, including a variety of accounting software products
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in practice and preferably hold one of the following qualifications, ACCA, FCCA, ACA, FCA, AAT, IFA (part qualified and qualified by experience may be considered)
This is fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing company with long term career prospects, a good salary and generous productivity bonuses which place no restrictions on your earning potential.
To apply, please email a CV and short cover letter.
Why you should work with us
- Varied client portfolio
- Full training and support provided for all job roles, at every level
- Full training of our bespoke cloud accounting software, Pandle
- The chance to join a progressive and ever expanding firm, with clear career development
- Work in a friendly environment with happy and loyal customers
- Work in a relaxed atmosphere with a casual dress code
- Good salary, with generous uncapped productivity bonuses
- Free private mental health support
- Quarterly staff events paid for by the company
- Free lunch, twice a week
Other benefits may include
- An additional days holiday for each year with the company
- Latest smart phone provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment provided to work from home occasionally
- CPD and training costs paid for by the company