Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😀

← Back to blog

What is Form SH01?

An SH01 form is used to tell Companies House when new shares are allotted in a private limited company. This is also…

Read More

Can I Take On An Employee Without a P45?

The short answer is that yes, you can take on an employee who doesn’t have a P45. We explain what to do…

Read More

An overview of self assessment forms

The self assessment system is for those people who have more complex tax affairs. Many people will have straightforward affairs that are…

Read More

Do I Still Need to Complete a Form 42?

The HMRC form 42 is no longer in use, and has been replaced with the Employment Related Securities scheme. What was the…

Read More

Why Do I Need to Complete a Form CT41G?

If you set up a company or organisation which is liable to pay Corporation Tax, it is important to inform HMRC. If…

Read More

Filing a CT600 Company Tax Return for Corporation Tax

Limited companies and some organisations such as associations, charities or clubs, must submit company tax returns to HMRC. The tax return is…

Read More
Load More...

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.