Watch our video guide to Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax is paid on the profits made when operating as a limited company. A limited company can make money by doing business, selling assets for more than they cost, or through investments.

Unlike most things in life, you won’t receive a bill for Corporation Tax. Instead, it’s up to you to register for Corporation Tax, keep accounting records, and submit a company tax return.

Using bookkeeping software such as Pandle to keep your accounting records can be a big help in lots of ways. As well as saving time, it will show you a real-time calculation of your Corporation Tax bill throughout the year. It can help avoid any nasty surprises after submitting!

Learn what Corporation Tax is and how much you will pay using this handy video.

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure