Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😎


Do I Need to Pay Stamp Duty?

Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is a type of tax the buyer must pay if they purchase property or land above a…

Read More

What is an SA302 Tax Calculation Form?

An SA302 form summarises the income you report to HMRC through your Self Assessment tax return. It’s usually accompanied by a Tax…

Read More

What Am I Allowed To Do In Business If I’m Made Bankrupt?

Bankruptcy is a traumatic event which can have significant implications for the future, particularly if you run a business. We explain what…

Read More

Can I Claim Child Benefit if I’m Self-Employed?

If you are bringing up a child or children, you may be entitled to claim Child Benefit. This is a tax-free benefit…

Read More

Submitting Self Assessment Tax Returns

Self Assessment tax returns can be quite confusing, so we answer some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about registering…

Read More

Can I Pay Different Dividends to Shareholders?

Limited companies make dividend payments to their shareholders from any profits left over after tax. The dividends that you pay out to…

Read More
Load More...

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.


You will receive our bookkeeping software Pandle for free, as part of your package.

You can use this to complete your own bookkeeping, or we can provide a quote to complete your bookkeeping for you.

Please select and option below:

I will do my own bookkeeping
I want you to do my bookkeeping

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.