Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😀


Watch our video on income tax national insurance

As a sole trader, there’s no employer to take care of your income tax and NI for you, so you’ll need to register to pay these yourself.

Income tax and National Insurance are due for sole traders who make a profit over the thresholds.

Our video explains the NI and income tax requirements which might apply to you as a sole trader.

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.