Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😎


What are Research and Development (R&D) tax credits?

To encourage innovation within UK businesses, HMRC allows companies to claim back the cost of research and development. If your company is attempting to develop new, or enhance existing, products and services, you might qualify.

How do I claim R&D tax credits?

You can claim tax relief for eligible research and development activities by including the expenditure in your Company Tax Return. You’ll then either receive a reduction in your Corporation Tax bill, or a cash payment from HMRC.

Read our beginner’s guide to R&D tax credits, or learn more about our online accounting services for limited companies.


Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.


You will receive our bookkeeping software Pandle for free, as part of your package.

You can use this to complete your own bookkeeping, or we can provide a quote to complete your bookkeeping for you.

Please select and option below:

I will do my own bookkeeping
I want you to do my bookkeeping

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.