Starting a new business? Get 40% off our accountancy services for 3 months! 😀


A partner in a partnership should complete an individual Self Assessment tax return each year. This can be submitted online, or using a postal return. If a partner decides to submit a paper SA100 return through the post, they must also complete a SA104 form about income earned by the partnership.

What is included on an SA104 form?

An SA104 form is a supplementary page to your paper tax return SA100 form. It’s where you declare your share of any profits or losses from the partnership. This information will also be included in the partnership’s tax return.

You might also need to include other supplementary pages if you have other income, such as rental income or from employment. If you file your Self Assessment tax return online, your return will be tailored to make sure you only complete relevant sections.

Get an instant quote for our online accountant services, tailored to you and your business. 

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Read more posts...

Get Ready for Small Business Saturday UK 2022

Small Business Saturday started in the US in 2010, on the first Saturday following Thanksgiving. It aims to encourage shoppers to consider…

Read More

Architects and Tax

Architecture is a highly diverse sector when it comes to tax. It’s partly down to the type of businesses that carry out…

Read More

June 2022 Client of the Month: Manea Kella

This month we spoke to Adrian Manea, architect and director at Manea Kella, a London based RIBA Chartered architecture and interior design…

Read More
Back to Blog...

Confirm Transactions

The number of monthly transactions you have entered based on your turnover seem high. A transaction is one bookkeeping entry such as a sale, purchase, payment or receipt. Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, submit my quote
No, let me change it

Please contact our sales team if you’re unsure

VAT Returns

It is unlikely you will need this service, unless you are voluntarily registered for VAT.

Are you sure this is correct?

Yes, the business is VAT registered
No, let me change it

Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.


You only need this service if you want us to complete the bookkeeping on your behalf.

Would you prefer to complete your own bookkeeping?


Call us on 020 3355 4047 if you’re not sure.