We are currently looking for new trainees to gain experience within our company with the view for progression into an apprenticeship with the AAT. Being an ACCA approved employer we offer our trainees a clear path to progress onto studying ACCA and becoming a fully qualified accountant. This role is based in our Wirral office.
The role involves:
- Mainly gaining bookkeeping experience, to begin with
- Over time move onto accounts preparation, completion of tax returns, VAT returns, CIS returns and payroll
Our ideal candidate must...
- Have extremely good organisational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to get the job done
- Produce high quality work with attention to detail
- Be about to study (or part way through) AAT
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with us. Many of our current Senior Accountants joined us as Semi-Senior/Junior Accountants and progressed onto more senior roles as the company has expanded.
To apply, please email a CV and short cover letter.
Why you should work with us
- Varied client portfolio
- Full training and support provided for all job roles, at every level
- Full training of our bespoke cloud accounting software, Pandle
- The chance to join a progressive and ever expanding firm, with clear career development
- Work in a friendly environment with happy and loyal customers
- Work in a relaxed atmosphere with a casual dress code
- Good salary, with generous uncapped productivity bonuses
- Quarterly staff events paid for by the company
- Free lunch, twice a week
Other benefits may include
- An additional days holiday for each year with the company
- Latest smart phone provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment provided to work from home occasionally
- CPD and training costs paid for by the company